Welcome to the YRT/Viva Developer Centre
YRT/Viva has opened its resources to independent application developers interested in promoting the use of public transit.
Data available to developers
Real-time and scheduled service data is available in Google Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Click here to read about, download and start using our GTFS data.
Have you developed a mobile application with YRT/Viva data? Let us know and you could be featured on our site!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "YRT/Viva application." Be sure to provide us with the following information:
- Your name
- Your organization (if applicable)
- The name of your application
- The website name and URL for where the application can be downloaded
- The cost for customers to download your application (if applicable)
- What devices/operating system(s) your application is compatible with
- Any special features
YRT/Viva will be testing submitted applications; however, YRT/Viva cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the function or accuracy of information in applications developed by third-party sources. YRT/Viva's trip planning tools continue to be your most reliable source of up-to-date service information.