An easier way to pay your fare!
YRT/Viva's mobile fare payment app, YRT/Viva Pay, will allow customers to purchase YRT/Viva fares anywhere, anytime, through the convenience of their smartphones.
Beginning July 1, 2017, the app will be available for free download on iOS (version 8 and above) and Android (version 4.4 and above) mobile devices in the App Store or Google Play.
Getting started is simple:
- Starting July 1, download the app on your mobile device. Visit the App Store or Google Play and search "YRTViva Pay"
- Create an account by signing in with your Facebook or Google account, or sign up with your email address
- Tap "Buy Tickets" then select the type of fare product for purchase
- Select "Purchase Tickets" to continue to checkout
- Tap "Add a payment method" to add your credit card information
- You can set a PIN for increased security, or you can complete the purchase without one
- Once a card is added to the account, select it to make a purchase
- Your purchased ticket/pass will appear in the "Use Tickets" screen, and can be selected for activation
Using your ticket/pass:
- After purchasing your ticket or pass, you must activate it before use
- On the "Use Tickets" screen, choose the ticket or pass you wish to use
- Press the plus or minus symbol beside the fare type to add or remove it from the activation queue
- Tap "Activate Tickets" to activate the tickets or pass
- Once a ticket or pass has been activated, it will display a green "Active" status
- The timer (located at the bottom of the ticket screen) will countdown from one minute
- When the one-minute countdown is complete, the ticket/pass will become active for two hours (tickets) or one month (passes)
- Your mobile device becomes your proof-of-payment to ride YRT/Viva
How-to video coming soon!