By the automated phone line (IVR)
1. Call Mobility Plus at 905-762-2112 or 1-866-744-1119.
2. Log into the IVR with your client ID number and security pin (your year of birth).
3. Select the date you would like to travel.
4. Select the requested time you would like to depart or arrive.
5. Select your pick-up location (e.g. home).
6. Select your destination (e.g. doctor's office).
7. Select whether you will be accompanied by an attendant.
8. Select whether you will be travelling with a mobility device (e.g. wheelchairs/scooters).
9. Confirm your booking details.
10. Submit your booking.
11. Book your return trip by pressing '3' and repeat the steps.
Book your trip before 4 p.m. the day prior to travelling. You may book trips up to seven days in advance.
Confirm your trips two hours in advance of your booked time to receive the most accurate pick-up times.
The voice recognition feature is very sensitive, so even a light cough may interrupt your request for a few seconds. If this happens, wait for directions from the automated attendant.
Don't forget to listen to the bulletins before the main menu for important information you may need to know.
If you are using a rotary phone, please say "zero" to connect to a Trip Reservationist.
While logged into the IVR system, you may press '0' at any time to speak with a Trip Reservationist.
If you are a visitor from a neighbouring region (Toronto, Durham or Peel), please call our Customer Service Representative at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75653 to register for the IVR automated phone system.
By phone with a Trip Reservationist
To book your trip by phone with a Trip Reservationist, call Mobility Plus at 905-762-2112 or 1-866-744-1119. Press '0' or say "zero" if you are using a rotary phone. Call at least one day before you want to travel with the following information:
Your registration number
Your exact pick-up and destination address
The date and time of your trip
The number of people travelling (if you require an attendant, this person must travel with you on Mobility Plus)
Please remember that once scheduling is completed, your requested time may change (usually by about 20 minutes). Please call in two hours before your scheduled trip to receive the most accurate time.
Book return rides at least one hour before the facilities close to ensure safety, shelter and telephone access should your ride be delayed.
Log into the Mobility Plus online booking system. You will need your Customer ID and password (year of birth) ready. If you have not been set up for the Interactive Voice Response (IVR), you will need to call the Contact Centre to set up your access for the online booking system.
Fill out all of the fields shown in order to book your trip.
Please confirm your trip two hours prior to travelling by signing in to the online booking system again. This will ensure you receive the most accurate pick-up time.